Acrylic nail powder building instructions
Nail preparation for extension with acrylic nail powder
- We do a dry manicure and remove the oil from the nail.
- Apply Primer.
- We put the appropriate Tip or the form of our liking and with small balls of acrylic we form the free end.
- Then we place small balls on the base and after the material dries, we shape the nail giving the desired shape and length.
- In case we want to make color, put the semi-permanent and polymerize in 30 seconds in a 24 watt LED lamp and in a 36 watt UV lamp for 1 minute.
- We repeat step 5.
- We close the process with Top Coat.
Nail preparation for natural strengthening with Cover Pink Acrylic Nail Building Powder
- First we do a dry manicure and remove the gloss with Buffer.
- Apply Primer and wait for it to dry.
- We place small balls of acrylic from the natural free edge and proceed the same process towards the matrix of the nail.
- In case we want to do French, we "build" with Clear or Pink and file the free end to place the white acrylic ball to form the smile.
- With Buffer we form the smile of the Frenchman.
- Finish the process with Top Coat and polymerize.
- File the material lightly enough to remove the shine and then wrap the nails with clean acetone and aluminum foil for 15 to 20 minutes
- Remove the aluminum foil and with the help of the Pusher remove the material or remove the material with a wheel.