Eyebrow henna is an aesthetic treatment that can provide the ideal shape and color to your eyebrows at a low cost and with a natural result! It is also a "test" for those women who hesitate to apply semi-permanent eyebrow makeup ! No chemicals are required in its application. Vitamin supplements. Contains no lead.
ZOLA's Professional Brow Henna is suitable for all skin types, from light to dark skin tones. The product ranges from 4 rich and highly pigmented colors that can be mixed and customized to create a unique shade for any client.
Henna shades in the set:
02 Light Brown
03 Taupe Brown
– Zola's Brow Henna formula contains a caring complex of AMLA (a natural source of Vitamin C), Shikakai (known as "hair fruit", ancient plant from India that helps to cleanse and restore the hairs), and Tartaric acid to strengthen and moisturize the hair
– Henna is traditionally made from the leaves and flowers of the henna plant. Zola' Brow Henna guarantees that their ingredients are all sourced from India, so you can feel good about where your product is coming from.
– For anyone who admires the timeless beauty of their preferred style Zola guarantees long-Lasting stain & predicted results – up to 14 days on skin & 6 weeks in hairs.
– Gentle and innovative formula
– 1 capsule contains 2.5 g of henna and is enough for 25 treatments
– Zola Henna is for professional use only.
– Do not use the product after the Expiry Date (stated on each capsule).
– Do not keep Henna on the skin for more than 20 minutes.
– Do not use the product on disordered skin.
– Do not use the product for eyelash tinting.
– Do not mix it with oxidants.
– Only use freshly prepared Henna for each treatment.
– Henna contains natural ingredients but also a PPD which may irritate the skin. The patch test is recommended.
How to use:
- Use foam cleanser onto the cotton pad. Take the angled cleansing brush and, with gentle circular motions, massage the cleanser into the eyebrows. (Do not use mascara brush)
- Rinse foam with lukewarm water and tap dry with soft tissue.
- In a non-metallic container, mix the Henna (equivalent to 2 grains of rice) with 5-8 drops of mineral water to achieve soy sauce consistency*. Mix thoroughly.
- With an angled brush, create a soft ombre effect spreading the color evenly and smoothly without making spots and gaps. Remember to apply a thin layer of the product.
- To achieve bold and defined skin stain apply the Henna in several layers. The more layers you will use, the more significant intensity of the color you will get. (2-3 layers are recommended)
- We recommend waiting until Henna dries completely, then it can be removed with a wet cotton pad.
Ingredients: lawsonia inermis, emblica officinlias (amla), Acacia consinna (shikakai), Para Phenylene Diamine (p-phenylenediamine), Para amino phenol (p-aminophenol), Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfite, Tartaric Acid, Soap Stone
+ Dual-purpose product is a lightweight oil for your eyebrows and lashes, with a pleasant aroma and delicate texture. Zola oil is made from all-natural ingredients, so you can feel good about using it. It's been shown to stimulate eyebrow growth!
How to use:
– Apply a few drops onto brows after the brow treatment
– This product is ideal for salon resale
– Castor oil,
– Burr oil,
– Jojoba oil,
– The wheat germ,
– Peach seed oil,
– Rosewood oil,
– Vitamin E.