Polygel Acrygel MollyLac Wild Orchid is an odorless material that creates strong and flexible nails.
Acrygel – Polygel is applied with any technique such as: Natural nail strengthening, Extension Building nails with form, Extension – Building nails with tips, Extension – Building nails with Dual form.
Polygel MollyLac: Method of Application
- File the free end with a 240 grit file.
- With a pusher or a wheel, we gently lift the cuticles and remove the dead cells from the folds of the nail. CAUTION! The cuticle is protective of the nail matrix and is dangerous to pull. Be careful when using a metal pusher or wheel as forceful use can damage the cuticle.
- Use a pair of tweezers and carefully remove the cuticles.
- Make sure you clean the nail folds properly.
- With a file Straight 150/180 gently file the surface of the nail in the direction as the nail grows. File gently near the cuticle and its folds.
- Dust the nail with a dusting brush.
- Dehydrate the surface of the nail using cellulose paper.
The filing process is very important. What we are essentially doing is opening scales (Not visible to the naked eye) on the nail helping the building material to penetrate and integrate better with our natural nail.
ATTENTION we never use Buffer after filing.
- Apply Primer.
- We move on to MollyLac Base Coat natural nail
- Polymerize in an LED lamp for 1 minute or in a UV Lamp for 2 minutes.
- We press the tube (from the back, not the middle) and with the help of the spatula we take a quantity of the product and place it on the nail. we follow the same procedure for all the nails.
- We use the brush for acrygel-polygel .
- Polymerize in an LED Lamp for 1 minute or in a UV Lamp for 2 minutes.
- Wipe with Cleaner.
- With a file 100/180 we shape the nail completely.
- For a perfect result with a gloss, apply Top Coat Mollylac