ITALWAX white chocolate hair removal wax
ITALWAX depilatory wax
Instructions for use
- Carefully clean your skin with alcohol, so that there are no traces of oil
- Choose the amount of wax you need. Heat an appropriate amount of wax in the cup at a low temperature until it becomes thick
- Allow the wax to cool down for a while, so that it reaches a temperature of use (60oC). Test its temperature before applying.
- With the spatula, spread a thin and even layer of wax on the part you want to depilate following the direction of the hairs. You also need hair removal strips .
- Leave for a few seconds until it forms a crust
- Stretch the skin with one hand and pull the coating against the grain with the other. The movement should be quick and parallel to the skin.
- Did you see how easy it was? Make sure to avoid the sun for a day, because your skin after waxing is more sensitive.
- Do not apply the wax at very high temperatures.
- Do not apply to varicose veins, red, damaged skin or open wounds.
Transparent Film Wax. Applied in thin layer, removed as a film. Characterized by short period of hardening which allows experienced cosmetologist to perform depilation procedure in conditions of tight work schedule. Effective for removal of coarse and short hairs. Ideal for armpits and deep bikini areas.
Product form: granules sack 100 g, 500 g, 1 kg.