Hight Temperature Sterilizer 12lt WX-12C
Immediately neutralizes the germs of hepatitis and HIV 100% sterilization of all tools.
Dry heat sterilizer with infrared radiation (IR) WX-12C – based on the use of a new thermal agent – short-term pulsed infrared radiation, which creates for a certain time the selected temperature in the working chamber of the sterilizer.
The infrared sterilizer is a cabinet with three built-in infrared heaters of the new generation.
Due to this, the rate of heating the chamber to 200 degrees, is achieved within 2-4 minutes. The frame of this unit is made of metal. The cabinet door is made of heat-resistant reflective glass.
The sterilizer is completed with two trays for the tool.
Items to be sterilized:
All metal tools (at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius) and all glass tools, as well as files, rasps, etc. (at a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius)
Dry Sterilization Furnace WX-12C
- Place the instruments to be sterilized on the instrument tray. Leave space between the tools and do not stack them on top of each other.
- Close the sterilizer door.
- Turn the thermostat to the desired temperature of 250 degrees Celsius.
- Set the timer to 30 minutes. By turning the timer, the furnace starts to operate.
- After the set time a bell will sound and the furnace will turn off.
- Allow the tools to cool. For quick cooling of tools, open the door.
- The tools can be placed in the special sterilization bags available in the market.