WAY OF USE:
STEP 1 – Glue the Tips
- In the special case we apply a small amount of glue for Tips (the easiest application is done with glue that has a brush, which facilitates the application and prevents our hands from getting smeared)
- Then we stick the tip to the end of the nail, holding it with pressure for 10 seconds – when applying the tips, we must be very careful so that no air gaps are created.
STEP 2 – Shorten and file the tips
- With the help of the guillotine, cut the Tips to the desired length, leaving 2-3 mm more length.
- With the file we file the entire Tip, so that the special case goes down to the height of the natural nail plate.
- Then we give the nail the desired shape and length.
STEP 3 – Apply gel
- Before applying the first layer of gel, we degrease the Tips with Nail Cleaner , to remove any dirt and dust created by the previous procedure on the nails
STEP 4 – Apply gel as usual