CO Mini Island 26964
Pedicure chair with hydraulic lift and foot SPA
Mini Island is a new hydraulic chair designed for podiatry treatments. Designed and created by the Italian company Vismara, thanks to its functionality and highly refined details, it will ensure both work comfort and customer comfort.
- The seat of the chair is hydraulically adjustable in height and can be rotated 360°.
- The back has a comfortable headrest and it is possible to change the angle. This makes it easier to choose the right position in which we can do a perfect pedicure.
- The seat of the armchair is made of durable, elegant eco-leather, in white color with wenge inserts.
- The armrests of the chair have removable manicure cups that allow you to have a manicure and pedicure at the same time.
- The whole is set on a base of laminated wood in the color of wenge, white pine or bardolino oak.
The base ensures the stability of the entire armchair and adds style and elegance. The stand also features a height-adjustable footrest that makes foot care easier. A special, mobile foot bath bowl was also designed and created. The ability to easily transport the vessel provides ease of filling and replacing the water. The MINI ISLAND EVO system is designed for podiatry clinics, as well as aesthetic institutes dealing with podiatry. The MINI ISLAND EVO's small size will also be used in showrooms with little office space.
For cleaning, do not use preparations containing kerosene, alcohol, ammonia or other caustic agents.
The base of the armchair in 3 colors to choose from:
- white pine
- bardolino oak
- Width: 1300mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Height: 460/560mm