Professional SPA Pedicure Chair with hydromassage 72107 Bordeaux
Beauty System offers professional equipment for beauty salons, including beauty furniture that meets the highest standards of functionality. It's not just that. In order to guarantee the business development of SPA salons, we offer cosmetic furniture that guarantees excellent treatment quality as well as comfort and convenience to customers.
The 72107 SPA pedicure chair is equipped with a roller and pressure massage system. Now, by having a pedicure treatment, you will offer your clients moments of wonderful relaxation! The beautiful style of the model: the white structure of the base and the burgundy eco-leather upholstery of the armchair look extremely amazing.
Check out the benefits of the SPA 72107 Pedicure Chair:
- The seat position is electrically adjustable with a remote control (forward/backward and backrest).
- The armchair is equipped with a roller and compression massage system.
- Cushions made of high quality flexible foam.
- The cover is made of high-quality ecological leather, which is easy to clean.
- Vertically adjustable footrest.
- The bathtub is made of high quality acrylic.
- Possibility to connect running water and sewage.
- The bathtub has a hydromassage function
- The bathtub is equipped with a faucet to regulate the water temperature and a shower head.
The Pipe-Free system displaced traditional nozzles and inner tubes where bacteria accumulated. The water massage uses very quiet rotors that push water through special channels to strengthen and relax the feet.
Power Drain Plus Pomp System – a flow pump that supports water drainage.
The water inlet and outlet connections are located on the back of the chair tub. They can also be placed under the bathtub.
Outlet with a diameter of 6 cm, at a height of 3 cm from the ground, hot and cold water inlet – diameters of 2 cm, at a height of 15 and 20 cm from the ground, respectively.
Pedicure chair 72107