Rubber Base Gel Milano
Instructions for use
First do the procedure for a clean nail and then optionally apply the Primer, without the use of a lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of Rubber Base Gel Milano and cure in a 36 Watt UV lamp for 2 minutes or in an LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
- Continue with one coat of the color of your choice and polymerize again for 2 minutes in a UV lamp or 30-60 seconds in a led lamp.
- Repeat one layer of the paint again and it cures again at the respective times depending on the lamp.
- Finish with Top Coat No Wipe without wiping, you do not need to remove the sticky substance.
- Step 1 : Remove the Top coat lightly from the nail surface with a file
- Step 2 : Soak a thin piece of cotton with clean acetone.
- Step 3 : Place it on the nail and wrap it with foil.
- Step 4 : Wait for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Step 5 : Remove the foil with a cotton swab and gently remove the varnish with a cutter.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep it away from the sun and heat
- Close the lid tightly after use
- Follow the instructions for use
- Discontinue use if sensitization occurs