Paraffin gloves 1 pair: Features
- Made of soft and soft to the touch fabric
- perfectly retain heat
- Specially designed for paraffin, spa and beauty treatments
- the set contains two gloves made of soft, pleasant fabric
The paraffin treatment will nourish and hydrate your hands, and the pleasant warmth will relax body and mind.
Paraffin treatment in Manicure – INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete the manicure. DO NOT APPLY NAIL VARNISH!
- Spray your hands with antiseptic spray.
- Hold the client's arm just above the wrist with the hand in a relaxed position, with the fingers slightly open and the palms facing down. Carefully dip the client's hand in the paraffin, up to the wrist.
- Remove the hand and hold it over the appliance for a few seconds, until the paraffin no longer has a glossy appearance.
- The hand should be dipped in paraffin 5 times to form a thick paraffin glove. DO NOT LET YOUR HAND SOIL IN PARAFFIN.
- Place your hand inside the plastic protective bag. Press the back of the bag on the wrist to secure it. Then place your hand inside the cotton glove. This will retain more heat.
- Repeat steps 4-7 in the other hand.
- After 8-10 minutes, remove the gloves. For easier and cleaner removal of paraffin, do not remove the protective bags.
- Gently massage the hand through the protective bag, to relax the paraffin. Then slide the paraffin "glove" and remove it. After removal, discard the paraffin protective bags. Repeat with the other hand.
- Massage your hands until all the moisture or oil is absorbed by the skin. Clean the nails with acetone to remove any paraffin residue before applying nail polish.
Read more on our Blog
About Paraffin Therapy